- Startup Grind Port Au Prince– Monthly fireside chats interviewing Haiti’s leading entrepreneurs and business influencers. Powered by Google for Entrepreneurs. Led by Daphnee Charles.
Q1 Winter Quarter
Q2 Spring Quarter
- FinTech Haiti: FINTECH is an event organized on the sidelines of the “International Finance Summit” with the aim of bringing together financial and business leaders and members of the Haitian technology sector ecosystem. The main objective of this 1 st edition is to promote better understanding of the concepts “Finance”, “Technology” and “Business” in an integrated way on the one hand, and promoting the creativity of young developers and Haitian professionals from the sector ICT, on the other.The idea is not only to promote the meeting of protagonists from these two (2) worlds but also to stimulate a dialogue between suppliers of ICT solutions and companies that use innovative operational, technological or economic models in order to address existing or emerging issues in the financial services industry and the business community in general.
- SIFNUH Haiti 2ND INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT OF WOMEN IN TECH- aims to discuss key topics in digital technology in the context of haitian women entrepreneurs. Powered by- Chamber of Commerce of Women Entrepreneurs of Haiti (CCFEH) and the National Council of Telecommunications (CONATEL). Organized by- Daniella Jacques, CCFEH President
- Haiti Tech Summit brings together thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, digital marketers and creatives under one roof together to address humanity’s greatest challenges via entrepreneurship. It is a part of a 13-year initiative of GSE, which aims to bring centralize top local and global influencers in Haiti on an annual basis to accelerate industry development and ecosystem scaling in Haiti.
Q3 Summer Quarter
- Haiti Tech Awards: Since their debut in 2015, the Haiti Tech Awards have honored 40+ tech-focused professionals with ties to Haiti. This year’s award categories include nominees for Youth Tech Awards, Women Tech Award, Media Online Leadership Award, and Give Back Leadership Award.
- Port au Prince Startup Week For five days come and hear the best speakers, change makers, entrepreneurs and leaders tell their stories and teach you the skills you need to thrive in your business and professional life.The Haitian Carnival celebrates culture and music. Startup week celebrates culture and innovation. If you are a solopreneur, designer, coder, business owner, entrepreneur or interested in social change, Startup week is exactly the experience you need to reboot your entrepreneurial spirit and network with fellow change makers and entrepreneurs.
Q4 Fall Quarter